Overall responsibility of delivering flawless experience for all existing and new clients. Success in the role depends upon the capability of effective communication with the client and the ability to mobilize internal teams to delivery client requirements in time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide outstanding services and ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in client development and retention programs.
- Identify new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Analyze client concerns and work with other teams to provide immediate resolutions.
- Maintain a database of current and prospective client information
- Obtain client feedback and make recommendations to meet or exceed client needs.
- Log and track all customer escalations and resolutions
- Stay up-to-date about clients’ products and services.
- Manage contract renewals and perform contract and financial negotiation
- Ensure smooth operations on client campaigns by aligning delivery and project management teams
- Revenue recording, collection follow-ups and overall health of account
Key Performance Indicators:
- Client NPS
- Client revenue target
- Internal Team feedback on the clarity of directions, client expectations setting etc
Must have skills:
- Presentations – Story telling & PowerPoint skills
- People management- Internal & External
- Written & verbal communication
- Good with Numbers .
- Handled multiple Accounts at a single point of time.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying