Position : Online Marketplace (Specialist/Sr. Specialist)
Work Location :Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon
Experience : 4+ Years
Agency background preferred
We are seeking a motivated, experienced and result oriented E-Commerce International Marketplace Specialist who can manage and generate business on assigned marketplaces available in different geographies worldwide.
Job responsibilities includes :
- To oversee and execute administrative and strategic tasks across all assigned marketplace channels for different Countries/Regions. These channels include Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other country/region specific marketplaces.
- Understanding everything about the specific marketplace where our products are being sold is critical (e.g., competitors, marketplace terms changes, fulfillment process etc.).
- Manage Product Listings and Planning merchandising mix on assigned market places.
- Manage Ads and Promotion campaigns on Amazon and other platforms to increase sales.
- Developing strategies to increase revenue and the conversion rate of products, including but not limited to product page optimization, store and brand page optimization, content optimization, packaging/inserts, customer emails, potential marketplace-exclusive deals, participation in sales etc.
- To define and implement strategies to drive qualified traffic at assigned Marketplaces.
- Optimization of products with suitable Keywords, Names/Titles and Descriptions from SEO point.
- To work on Negative feedback provided by Customers on the Market Places.
- Coordinate with Marketplace support team for any new feature or issue resolution.
- Conducting market research, finding popular products, monitoring competitor's activity and adjusting sales strategies.
- Keep update about the new updates and trends in Ecommerce Industry.
- Create and develop opportunities with existing clients for festival activation, new launch promotions etc
- Flawless execution of all day-to-day client deliverables- such as reports, updates against planned budgets, target achievement etc.
- Coordination with various client teams for processing of Pos, payments etc
- An Analytical & creative approach towards work.
- Flexible and result oriented.
- Good Written & Verbal communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Self Initiator.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office tools.
- Amazon marketplaces experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying