Hiveminds is looking for Digital Media Planner to join our Bangalore team. The candidate must be a digital marketing professional with a minimum experience of 2+ years and prior knowledge in branding and performance marketing, having worked with advertising networks, publishers and programmatic media channels.
- You will be the subject matter expert across all areas of digital - media planning, implementation including ad-ops, brand safety/viewability and measurement
- Liaise with clients and manage stakeholder relationships, providing updates across latest new developments in industry and be accountable for the holistic view of media planning and investment
- Main point of contact for vendors and should have a good relationship with Publishers, and best negotiating skills
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes
- Manage the workflow and quality of digital deliverables and support a high level of growth and craft capability in more Junior team members
- Identify growth hacking opportunities for current clients to accelerate their outcome goals. Participate in new business and pitch strategy development.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate optimization strategies across search, social, shopping and display performance campaigns.
- Work collaboratively the team and Specialist Units to ensure digital plan deliveries
- Ensure the brief is delivered / brought to plan, within appropriate criteria (budget, targe)
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in a Digital Media Planning & Buying
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong technical understanding of Digital Landscape including: SEM, Display, Social and Shopping, Affiliate Network, Publishers and Programmatic marketing experience a plus
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills
- Strong understanding of digital planning
- Proven track record of working with and manage sizeable clients, a preference to ecommerce/retail
- You're someone who is passionate, collaborative and keen to work as part of a high performing team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying