Preferably coming from agency or E-commerce background and can join us immediately
Roles & Responsibilities
-Execute Tests, Track, Report, and Analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Exposure to manage a portfolio ranges from 10 lacs to 30 lacs media spends per month.
- Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns across search engines or social media as well as display marketing.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition with the latest trends and best practices.
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Strong analytical skills and Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Bachelor/ Masters degree OR marketing experience or a qualification in a quantitative, test-driven field.